Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Year's Goals

Here I am. Twenty days into 2008 and attempting to begin one of my goals -- blogging. Why do I want to do this? Am I sure that I want to open myself up for all the world to see? In a word NO. But really, how many people do I think will read my musings? Maybe five on any given day and they will all be family and they have to love me unconditionally, right? So what does it matter? Who reads this I mean. If nothing else I hope it's an outlet for me. And, so does my dear hubby (a.k.a. The Law).

I guess the best place to start is to explain the title of this site. I asked my girlfriends for their input, one of which happens to be a blogger you can git yur daily dose at (http://www.countrydoctorswife.blogspot.com/). CDW came up with this title -- 3 blondes refers to me and our two daughters and the law is my hubby. He's a deputy for the local sheriff's department. A job which he's relatively new at but we'll save that story for another day.

So that's how the story starts. Check in regularly if you dare.

No comments: