Sunday, June 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #21



This is such a busy week again for us. I don't have anything very interesting in this week's plan. We have activities 3 evenings this week plus Blonde 3's birthday party on Friday night. I have a couple of meals in the freezer and we'll be relying on them this week. I've got a castle birthday cake to make on Thursday night -- I'll post about this later if it is recognizable.

I noticed this week that our groceries are disappearing faster than I imagined they would due to everyone being at home during the summer. It's amazing how much food is consumed when everyone is involved in athletic activities and there are extra kids in the house.

Monday - Homemade Pizza

Tuesday - Broccoli Stuffed Shells (from freezer), Garlic Bread

Wednesday - Swim Meet (we'll be eating at the concession stand)

Thursday - Sloppy Joes (from freezer), Grilled Potatoes, Green Beans

Friday - Blonde 3's Birthday Party - Burgers & Dogs on the Grill, Chips, Carrot & Celery Sticks with Dip, Punch and Birthday Cake

Be sure to visit Laura's blog for more menu ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice week planned. Enjoy the birthday!