Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



We watched the SuperBowl tonight like millions of others and fixed munchies to go with it. We were sad that our Cardinals didn't win. We were cheering for the underdogs; we like Kurt Warner and think his story of making it the NFL is a great one. We've got several extra activities on our calendar this week so I'm planning to keep it as simple as possible.


Sunday - Emily's Famous Sloppy Joes, Queso w/chips, corn dip, brownies, strawberry bars, kettle corn


Monday - SuperBowl leftovers w/veggies & dip


Tuesday - Vegetable Beef Soup (from the freezer)


Wednesday - Tuna Burgers, Oven Fries, Steamed Veggies or Salad


Thursday - Chili w/toppings, crackers


Friday - Baked potatoes topped with leftover chili, shredded cheese, sour cream


Saturday - Undecided; maybe chickpea, bacon & spinach pasta


Hope you have a great week. If you need ideas, you'll find many at Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds decicious! Let me know what you think of Emily's Sloppy Joes. My family really liked them!

Love a baked potato night too- that is one of my favorite things!

Nancy said...

Amy ~ the sloppy joes were a hit. Even our girl who is not a fan of sloppy joes liked them. I love that Allrecipes! cookbook they're in. I think I saw that book on your site.