Saturday, March 6, 2010

better days

  • singing birds
  • robbins and cardinals playing in our backyard
  • sunshine ~ lots of it
  • warm temps ~ no coat required
  • walks ~ arms pumping and moving fast to burn those extra calories that have called my derriere home over the winter months
  • driving with the windows down
  • a blooming orchid (which i intended to show you but someone, ahem, loaned out my card reader w/out telling me)
  • painting in the kitchen this weekend in preparation of new countertops arriving on tuesday
  • getting out the flip flops and painting the toes

things are looking up. wishing you pleasures this weekend.

3 comments:

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Thinking of you lately...and saying some prayers...glad to hear you are feeling better.

I just painted my toes too...an obnoxious hot pink!

And new counters?! Ohhh...I can't wait to SEE!! We did that a couple of years ago and it made SUCH a difference. Yay!!

Anonymous said...

good things on your list for sure! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a change of season is enough to lift ones spirits, hopefully the sunshine will warm and bring brighter days. xxx