Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home Again


All good things must come to an end, right? We did have us some fun though. The photo above is from an indoor waterpark in Idaho. We all had a great time. Nothing like cuttin' loose in a swimsuit and barreling down darkened tubes at high rates of speed only to be dumped out into a large pool of water!
Lawman returned to work today and I will too if working on the homefront counts. I'll be using my day to do laundry, put away the suitcases and do some food prep for the coming week. I'll be returning to the office on Monday.
Gotta run. Duty calls.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It sounds like you all had a wonderful time on vacation. That is an awesome picture of the family too!

I'm on the waitlist at my library for the Barbara Kingsolver book. I'm really looking forward to reading it. I have loved some of her previous books, and this one sounds just awesome, especially the non-fiction element of it. Thanks for the tip!