Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #30

I've got several new recipes on my menu this week. I purchased two new-to-me cookbooks -- Allrecipes Dinner Tonight and Cheap. Fast. Good! -- last week. Amy had mentioned them on her blog in the past and I had checked them out from the library a couple of times before I purchased them. The new recipes this week are from the Allrecipes Dinner Tonight book, with the exception of the Chicken Lo Mein. This chicken dish is Amy's version of a recipe from the Cheap. Fast. Good! book. I absolutely love cookbooks so I'm really looking forward to trying new recipes from these two.
Monday - Barbecued Beef on buns, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Salad
Tuesday - Leftovers (school function that evening)
Wednesday - Chicken Lo Mein, Egg Rolls
Thursday - Easy Sausage Strata, Toast, Fresh Fruit
Friday - Our family will be attending an office function at my workplace and food will be provided.
Saturday - Grilled Cheese; it's just going to be me and the girls so we'll keep it easy.
Have a great week. Check out the many menus at Laura's place.

No comments: