Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Where does the week go? I can't believe that it's already time to plan meals for another one.
Last week I had a couple of new recipes on the menu and they turned out to be liked by all. I made homemade oven fries on Wednesday and finally, I found a recipe that the girls liked. No fancy ingredients but I think I determined the key is to get them done enough that they have a bit of a crunch.
Fortunately we don't have any extra evening activities this week until Friday. Lawman and I will be attending a show at this renovated theatre. My office provided design services for its renovation and we (employees) will be attending a show (Tribute to Buddy Holly) with our spouses. It should be a fun night out.
Here's what we're eating this week.
Quiche, Steamed Broccoli, Mandarin Oranges
Chicken Fajitas with grilled peppers & onions
Chili (using cooked/seasoned blackbeans from the freezer)
Leftovers
For more meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie each week.

No comments: