Thursday, April 1, 2010

moving and grooving







The weather has turned beautiful. So beautiful in fact that I've heard people complaining that it's too hot! I'm not complaining. I'm soaking up the sunshine. Moving. Recharging my batteries. It was a long. hard. winter.


And in doing that, it's taken me outside. Away from the computer. Posts may be a bit sparse around here. I'm giving myself permission to take a llittle needed break. You'll hear from me when I have something to say.



In the meantime, I hope that it's warm where you are and that you're enjoying the outdoors.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like a lot of us bloggers are all thinking the same thing these days. less time online more time in life.

it feels good -- yes?

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

Enjoy!