Friday, November 19, 2010

sharing your library


If she has extra cash, she'll spend it on books. If she has extra time, she'll read. If you need a book, she'll share.

Alison's book collection has turned into a library for several of her friends. On a regular basis for the past month, two of her friends have called to come over and borrow a book, or more likely, books. Good news -- they return them and they also loan theirs to her.

Sounds like a fair trade.

p.s. it's good to be back. thanks for sticking with me. i hope to be able to hang out around here more often again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at my collection today!

welcome back :)

Sharon said...

I love books, and I love to see other's collections. I don't think I'll ever come around to the kindle...I like handling books too much! Glad you are back!!! :)!

kimj said...

I see one I might have to borrow! :)