Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Day of the Spinning Plates

I should have been a circus act. I'd be the gal who has multiple plates spinning on those little dowel rods....I'm sure you've seen them. Frantically running back and forth, spinning the plates so that they don't stop, fall off the rod and break. That's pretty much my job description today. This sums it up.

"You need not feel guilty about not being able to keep your life perfectly balanced. Juggling everything is too difficult. All you really need to do is catch it before it hits the floor!"
-Carol Bartz, high-tech CEO

Any bets on how many plates I'll break today?

2 comments:

amanda said...

I'll bet you don't drop a single one!

Hope your day turns out wonderfully!

Abbie said...

Ha!
I love that quote! I feel that way all the time.. and like Amanda, I bet you keep them all spinnin'!
:) Abbie