Sunday, March 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #9

It's spring break here this week. So, in honor of that, I'm going to give myself a break and keep it simple this week. We've got one less mouth to feed this week as Blonde 3 is on a trip with our youth group. For more menu ideas, head over to Laura's place.

Monday - Irish dinner at the neighbor's house; I'll be taking this dessert


Tuesday - Three Cheese Ravioli with spaghetti sauce, green beans, garlic bread

Wednesday - Oriental Chicken Wings (recipe follows), brown rice, peas

Thursday - Chicken Fajitas

Friday - I'm leaving this open. Blonde 3 will be returning home and I think it will be cause for celebration so I think I'll suggest dinner out.

Oriental Chicken Wings
12 to 18 chicken wings
1/3 c. soy sauce
1 tsp. ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, chopped
1 T honey
2 tsp. oil
Broil chicken wings for about 3 minutes each side. Place in crock pot. Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken wings. Cook on low for 8 hours. I'll be using chicken legs in place of the wings this week.

4 comments:

Connie said...

I love chicken wings! Thanks for the recipe!

Have a wonderful week!

Wifey said...

Those chicken wings sound great! Have a fantastic week.

Unknown said...

You have some terrific recipe picks this week.
Happy Easter!

Ann said...

Yummy wings! Thanks for the recipe.