It's dreary here today. Rain and clouds. Just the kind of day I like to spend at home. The weekend forecast is more rain & gloom. I'm hoping to be home this weekend; here's what I'd like to accomplish.
- Bake banana bread or muffins. DONE.
- Bake (more) cinnamon delight bread (scroll down). I made 2 loves on Wednesday and they were both gone by the end of breakfast today. Yummy.
- Clean my laundry room. DONE.
- Read my book, the girl who stopped swimming. DONE, finished the book.
- Play cards with my girls. DONE.
- Watch a few episodes of the OC with my girls; we're hooked.
- Dinner with Lawman and friends on Saturday. I'll be trying a new recipe for Italian herb bread to take with us. DONE. This bread is excellent!