Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #32



We stuck to our menu last week. I'm hoping to be able to do the same this week. It shouldn't be too difficult as the only thing on our evening agenda is parent-teacher conferences at the jr. high and B3 will be attending a volleyball game on Tuesday night.

This weekend I tried two new bread recipes. Both were a huge hit so I'll be repeating them before long. Here are the links if you'd like to give them a try - Cinnamon Bread Delight, Italian Herb Bread. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Here's the plan for the week.

Monday - Pasta Bake, garlic bread, green beans

Tuesday - Homemade Pizza, Fresh Veggies w/dip

Wednesday - Enchiladas, Mexican Rice

Thursday - Cheesy Taco Pasta Skillet (a variation of this), Corn

Friday - Red Beans & Rice, Cheese Quesadillas

For more menu ideas, please visit Menu Plan Monday at Laura's place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks good and easy! I might have to steal some recipes.