Honestly, I can say that I've done pretty well.
- Get a hair cut. I did that last Friday. Nothing new but I had an inch taken off so now my hair has shape to it again.
- Get my feet ready for sandal weather. Haven't done the pedicure yet but I have made sure my toenails are painted because I've been wearing flip flops.
- Walk regularly. I've managed an average of 9.5 miles per week. It's made a huge difference in how I feel and sleep.
- Call the gym. Haven't done this. I decided that since the weather is warmer I'd be better off to do my walking. When the weather is nasty is when I'd be better off at the gym.
- New summer dress. I did go shopping with the intent to purchase a new dress. There were lines for the fitting room. I wasn't patient enough to wait my turn. I did purchase a new blouse to wear with a skirt. Does that count? Trust me, I still plan to get a new dress.
My next goal has to do with the purchase of a new kitchen appliance.