Friday, February 29, 2008

Ahhhh, the Sun!


Here's what we've got today........sunshine. That's right. Lots of sunshine. Finally. I can't tell you what this is going to do for my well-being. I've just about had it with the doom and gloom of gray winter days. I want to spend the day enjoying the warmer weather of 55°. Ok, I'll be working but at least I'll see the sunshine out my office window. But tomorrow I'll be enjoying it. I'll throw open the blinds and let the sunshine in. I'm going to put on my walkin' shoes and head to the outdoors tomorrow after lunch. I'll have my MP3 cranked as I'm walkin' off those winter pounds that so conveniently have found a home on my thighs and buttocks! It is time to prepare thyself for unveiling thy body. It'll be time for capris, shorts, tanks and swimsuits before long. Are you with me? Let's get out and move this weekend and soak up the sun! Enjoy y'all!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hi Nancy,
Oh, that sounds wonderful!! Please enjoy it for me.. we are getting more snow tonight.
Ah!!!
:) Abbie

kimj said...

I would join you in that walk, but I'll be loading the family up after lunch and heading to Mulvane to celebrate some birthdays and to watch the KU/K-State game tomorrow night!! GO CATS!!!