Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Effects of Iced Chai Tea

Last night after the movie, Law-man and I stopped at Starbucks for drinks. I had an Iced Chai Tea. It had some serious side effects on my dream/sleep pattern.

At 3:30 this morning I woke up after a very vivid dream of what I should blog for today. However, at this point the only thing I remember was my next thought.....

I can't post that. I'll sound like Queen Latifah on crack.

What??? I'll be drinking water and diet coke today.

Sorry Queen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have discovered a wonderful Ruby Red Chai tea from trader joes (in California) which I have been drinking daily. Over the lsat week or two, every night I have vivid, unwanted dreams and nightmares. Trying to research the ingrediaents in this Chai to see if it could be the cause.