Thursday, September 4, 2008

Those People We Don't Know

I mentioned here that the girls and I would be attending a family reunion over the Labor Day weekend. I also mentioned that the girls were dreading having to "spend an entire day with people we don't know."


Their table at lunch time was pretty quiet but by mid-afternoon there was some serious card business underway. Lots of laughter.



And since we've returned home, the girls have been texting "those people they didn't know" (cousins) .


I'd love it if they'd stay in touch. Their mom and I were the closest of cousins when we were little. It's funny, we don't see each other often but we don't waste any time getting caught up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is great. On our last camping trip we played a lot of cards with the cousins.