- Be timely with mailing birthday and anniversary cards. I have the dates marked on my calendar but more times than not, I'm late.
- Spend more time doing crafty projects. I used to do crafts and I enjoyed it. This would be a great opportunity for the girls and I to do activities together.
- Shop early for gifts. This year I started way too late on my Christmas shopping but I'm also including birthday gifts here. If I see an item that would make a great gift for someone, I need to purchase it when I see it. Don't wait. This will eliminate the giving of meaningless gifts.
- Learn to bake scones. I've been meaning to do this for months. I love scones and they are fabulous for breakfast.
- Go to the ocean. Our girls have yet to see the ocean and this is something that Lawman and I want to share with them.
- Eliminate refined flours/sugars from my diet. Add whole grains. Basically, get back on the healthy eating bandwagon. Again. I'm sick of sweets and candies. Yes, I realize that my "learn to bake scones" is contradictory....
- Work my way through my stack of books. I've shared my nightstand with you and I vow to get through them all plus a few more.
- Eliminate my thoughts of perfection. There have been many times that I get ideas in my head about something I'd like to do but I don't know where to start. I have a tendency to not do something at all rather than try because I think that if I can't do it "right," why do it at all.
Are you a goal maker or breaker? What's on your list?